It can be reported by the patient, which is macroscopic hematuria, and when it is not visible through the eye and detected in the microscopic examination on dipstick testing of urine then it is...
Read more about child health
search for article
- The Hematuria Cancer – Every Athlete’s Nightmare.
- 15 Most Surprising Reasons for Diabetes – Symptoms, Causes, and Precautions.
- Prostate Cancer – Prevention, Food, Supplements, and Massage.
- Erectile Dysfunction – Causes, Treatment, and Diet
- What the pediatrician Tells You About nutritional needs for infants – Baby food for 0 to 12 months.