Prednisone belongs to the group of glucocorticoid medicines. It is given to the patient to decrease inflammation in the body which can cause diseases like arthritis, asthma, and COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases). Prednisone...
Read more about child health
search for article
- The Hematuria Cancer – Every Athlete’s Nightmare.
- 15 Most Surprising Reasons for Diabetes – Symptoms, Causes, and Precautions.
- Prostate Cancer – Prevention, Food, Supplements, and Massage.
- Erectile Dysfunction – Causes, Treatment, and Diet
- What the pediatrician Tells You About nutritional needs for infants – Baby food for 0 to 12 months.